I ask
For forgiveness
For what
Really
I don’t not know
I ask you
For understanding
As to why
Emotions overflowing
Everything moving
So fast
Making my world
A blur
Everything with you
Felt so right
So beautiful
And thenJust like that
It was over
Just over
Really over
What was "it"Was OVER
Just over….
I was living
In the moment…….
Two people
A fewPrecious moments
In time together
We shared
We loved
We discovered
It was over
Maybe a new
Beginning to
An abrupt ending
A new
Chance
For us
New Freedom……
Footprints
Left in the sand to be
Washed away
Trying to capture the past
Every print ever made…..
Two perfect prints
Perfect for each other
Two souls
Together
Washed away
Our prints
With each tide that comesour memories washed with every the tide
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment